Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

I think I got to be real

Unlike most that just throw out 10 and tell you that they like it, I'm gonna offer some criticism.

I think that you need to start branching out a little with the content of your stories.
As a fan, I enjoy them. Hell this even made me laugh but I want to see more then just awesome stories and shit.

In the case of this video, it seems that you put more interest in the expressions and sharks then the actual designs. They feel a little sloppy but then again you did it for the movie jam so I'm not surprised if you rushed it.
what I always liked about your animations is that you always work mainly traditional. That's admirable since many decide to use cut out animations, but I really think you should experiment more in traditional so that little things like boobs growing could look more dynamic. I also noticed that you didn't really use your trademark shading which is a bit sad since I like your use of color.

Shit I kind of lost my train of thought but I really hope to see you step it up in the next vid.

Egoraptor responds:

I really don't know what you're trying to say here but thanks for thinking it's funny!

Vete a la Versh 11 Vete a la Versh 11

Honestamente

Eres probablemente unos de los artistas de flash mas talentoso. yo no se porque los de que hacen caricatuas como el Killer Pollo no pueden aprender de ti.

Darkar responds:

Ha ha muchísimas gracias. :)

Mountain teaser Mountain teaser

Well Done

I like the animation, I do think that the stretching of the mountains really ruins it though, but it is a really well done piece.

aveus128 responds:

Its just some simple parallax, i plan on doing it with a camera code instead, no stretching :P

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

dont alter

i'm diggin the hair

Katie Lee Katie Lee

Wow very good looking.

It's difficult to explain what I think about it cause it's like an inspiration piece and at the same time very dream like. I like how soft you made it. Kinda reminds me of the SFAlpha pic of Ryu and Ken sparring

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Take on Ryu

Everytime I see your verson of Ryu I always think of those guys with 80's perms. I liked this Ryu in flash collab, such a nice dude but what an asshole.