Swimmin with the Sharks Swimmin with the Sharks

I think I got to be real

Unlike most that just throw out 10 and tell you that they like it, I'm gonna offer some criticism.

I think that you need to start branching out a little with the content of your stories.
As a fan, I enjoy them. Hell this even made me laugh but I want to see more then just awesome stories and shit.

In the case of this video, it seems that you put more interest in the expressions and sharks then the actual designs. They feel a little sloppy but then again you did it for the movie jam so I'm not surprised if you rushed it.
what I always liked about your animations is that you always work mainly traditional. That's admirable since many decide to use cut out animations, but I really think you should experiment more in traditional so that little things like boobs growing could look more dynamic. I also noticed that you didn't really use your trademark shading which is a bit sad since I like your use of color.

Shit I kind of lost my train of thought but I really hope to see you step it up in the next vid.

Egoraptor responds:

I really don't know what you're trying to say here but thanks for thinking it's funny!

Vete a la Versh 11 Vete a la Versh 11

Honestamente

Eres probablemente unos de los artistas de flash mas talentoso. yo no se porque los de que hacen caricatuas como el Killer Pollo no pueden aprender de ti.

Darkar responds:

Ha ha muchísimas gracias. :)

Mountain teaser Mountain teaser

Well Done

I like the animation, I do think that the stretching of the mountains really ruins it though, but it is a really well done piece.

aveus128 responds:

Its just some simple parallax, i plan on doing it with a camera code instead, no stretching :P

Base 69 Base 69

you're sick

this is not creative at all, you're not worth the file space...

Faghater3 responds:

Your not worth the semen

BMCBS ONE BMCBS ONE

Lame

Yo they need to add negative stars for this kinda shit.

Faghater3 responds:

Thats what 0 is for you faggot

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Pretty Short but Alright

I thought it was pretty funny, you shoulda add more material on what happened before the mugging.

The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

Good Concept

I love the concept, the ending where he chose love over his own selfish wish was a great meesage. I'm looking forward for future projects.